Are you our next cake champion?
This year's Gator Week is extra special as we're celebrating the first inaugural National Alligator Day on Saturday, May 29. To kick off this holiday, we're encouraging all cake bakers to create the ultimate gator-themed cake to celebrate!
All you need to do:
- Have a love for alligators
- Bake a cake
- Fill out this form by Tuesday, May 25, 11:59 p.m.
Once you've submitted your entry, you'll be invited out to our place on Saturday, May 29 to have your cake judged by our team and local chefs from across Central Florida. There is no entry fee to this contest, so put on your apron and get ready to bake!
- Your cake will need to be delivered to Wild Florida (3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, Florida, 34739) by 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 29.
- Once all the cakes are received, judging will take place at 10 a.m. and then the winner will be announced at 11 a.m.
- The grand prize winner will receive a cash prize and 2nd and 3rd place will receive a prize package.